Organic Decaf 150
Free shipping in letterbox friendly packaging!
150g | 10 cups | 85p per cup
A 150g Taster Bag of our Organic Decaf Coffee
Our organic decaf coffee is the same coffee as our House and Dark(ish) roast coffee, but has been decaffeinated using the all-natural Mountain Water Process.
7 reasons to drink Exhale Decaf:
- More polyphenols & antioxidants: The same organic certified coffee as our House Roast - sourced and roasted for high levels of antioxidants, polyphenols and vitamins.
- Mountain Water Process: Decaffeinated using only the purest glacial water from the highest mountain in Mexico, the Pico de Orizaba.
No nasty chemicals: Most decaffeination is done using methylene chloride or ethyl acetate - also used in paint stripper & nail polish remover. Not for us.
No nasties: Independently tested free from mycotoxins, moulds, pesticides and heavy metals which are especially high in most decaf coffees.
- Selectively decaffeinated: The green beans are immersed in water to selectively extract the caffeine and leave more of coffee's healthiest compounds in place.
- More sustainable: Decaffeination is done near the farm where the coffee is grown in Mexico. Drastically reducing it's carbon footprint vs the Swiss Water Process which is done in Europe.
- Sensational taste: Exhale decaf tastes so good even the pro's can't tell it's a decaf!
If you're used to drinking stale supermarket coffee, brace yourself, this will rock your world!
🌱 Plastic Free & Compostable Packaging
🚀 Same Day Shipping On Weekdays
NOTE: Subscriptions are not available on our 150g Taster Packs.
Subscribe to our 450g XL Packs to get:
- Free delivery worth £3.48.
- An account to manage your subscription.
- Cancel anytime within a few clicks.
- Easily amend the frequency, coffee, grind size etc.
- Get notified 3 days before your subscription renews via email (so you can change or delay delivery).
- Special rates on product launches
- Exclusive invite to our live Coffee Club over zoom where industry experts teach everything from brew guides to how to use coffee for health optimisation!
Shipping, Returns & Guarantee
🚀 Same day dispatch if ordered before 1pm weekdays.
- Sent 1st Class Royal Mail.
- 150g Taster bags are free shipping.
- Free delivery on subscriptions.
Subscriptions are only available in the UK and are not available on Taster Bags.
We do however ship one-time orders internationally.
International shipping costs vary depending on country and weight. Calculated during checkout. Orders can be sent tracked (which is protected by us) or untracked (which are non-refundable).
Our Taste Bags are sent in compostable, plastic-free, letter-box friendly packaging!
30-day money-back guarantee:
We are proud of our products, and we hope you love them as much as we do! So we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all coffee.
150g of speciality grade, 100% Arabica, single origin, organic coffee.
We don't add anything else to make it healthy... becasue nothing else is needed.
Choosing a grind size
Wholebean - Choose this if you have your own grinder.
Medium Ground - Choose this for everything else, including cafetiere, AeroPress, dripper, Moka pot etc..
NOTE: this is not instant coffee. It's real, fresh roasted, life-affirming coffee and so you will need to brew it in something like a cafetiere, filter, AeroPress etc.