- Cancel or skip easily anytime
- Save 10% + free shipping
- Pre-shipment reminders
- Double sized bag
Including FREE delivery
- £3.49 UK shipping
- Spend £35+ for FREE UK shipping
- Subscribe & save when ready
Organic House Roast
In March we doubled our bag sizes to 450g to halve our packaging and halve our carbon footprint as part of our commitment to sustainability. But per 100g, it's the same price as other speciality, organic coffees despite all our lab testing.
How do I use Exhale Coffee?
Exhale is freshly roasted coffee and so you will need to brew it in something.
You can use an espresso machine, bean to cup, AeroPress, dripper, Moka pot or a zillion other brewers and experimenting with them is part of the fun!
However, for fresh roasted coffee newbies a Cafetiere (a.k.a. French Press) is the easiest. It's
- Super simple to use
- What we use 90% of the time at team Exhale
- The method we used to do all of our lab testing!
Our method for a small cafetiere is:
- Add 17g of ground coffee (or 2 tbsp).
- Add hot water 30s off the boil.
- Stir after 30s.
- Plunge after 5 minutes.
- Pour and enjoy!
An XL 450g bag of our flagship healthy organic coffee!
We taste and lab tested 45 coffees from around the globe to find the healthiest and most delicious... that was produced in the most planet friendly way possible.
We then roasted it lots of different ways to find the best way of roasting to lock in as many of coffee's naturally healthy compounds as possible, while keeping out the bad.
The result was a coffee that tastes sensational, AND is ridiculously healthy... 1 cup = 1.8kg of blueberries in antioxidants!
If you're used to drinking stale supermarket coffee, brace yourself, this will rock your world!
- Soil Association Organic
- Single Origin
- Fair Trade Certified
- Speciality Grade
- Fully Traceable
- 100% Arabica
- Independently lab tested
- Mycotoxin, mould, pesticide and heavy metal free
🌱 Plastic Free & Compostable Packaging
🚀 Next day UK delivery, 7 days a week, 8pm cut-off, fully tracked!
- 10% off site-wide for life!
- Free UK delivery worth £3.48.
- Tracked, next day delivery
- An account to manage your subscription.
- Cancel anytime within a few clicks.
- Easily amend the frequency, coffee, grind size etc.
- Get notified 3 days before your subscription renews via email (so you can change or delay delivery).
- Special rates on product launches
- Exclusive invite to our live Coffee Club over zoom where industry experts teach everything from brew guides to how to use coffee for health optimisation!
Shipping, Returns & Guarantee
🚀 Order before 5pm for same day dispatch.
- Next day delivery by courier Mon-Sat
- Fully tracked
- Free delivery on subscriptions
- Over £35 is free shipping
- £3.48 shipping on non-subscription orders
*Next day delivery isn't 100% guaranteed as it's in the courier's hands. But we try.
- Rates vary as calculated at checkout
- Taxes and duties paid upfront in Europe for fast delivery
- Fully tracked
We can offer both subscription and non-subscription orders internationally
Our coffee is sent in compostable, plastic-free packaging!
30-day money-back guarantee:
We are proud of our products, and we hope you love them as much as we do! So we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all coffee. Limited to 1 bag of coffee.
450g of speciality grade, 100% Arabica, single origin, organic coffee.
We don't add anything else to make it healthy... because nothing else is needed!
Choosing a grind size
Wholebean - Choose this if you have your own grinder.
Fine Ground - Choose this for espresso machines.
Medium Ground - Choose this for everything else, including cafetiere, AeroPress, dripper, Moka pot etc..
NOTE: this is not instant coffee. It's real, fresh roasted, life-affirming coffee and so you will need to brew it in something like a cafetiere, filter, AeroPress etc.
For max health benefits drink 2 to 3 cups of regular or decaf a day.