Steel Reusable Coffee Filter by Zero Waste Club
Reusable coffee filter produces a smooth brew that lets more coffee oils through, resulting in a silky mouthfeel and medium-bodied coffee.
***REUSABLE - NO FILTER PAPER NEEDED!!!***
Wide mouth and handle are perfect for resting in teapots, mugs, cups, or glass bottles
Fine mesh filters even the smallest coffee grounds, giving you mess-free coffee
Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and won’t rust
Strainer made from 100% food grade stainless steel 304 that won’t rust
Comes with no plastic packaging whatsoever
Comes in a recycled Kraft Paper Box
We love it because it's:
- Better for the environment - it's reusable so no more wasting paper filters.
- Bleach-free - paper filters are usually bleached which is a shocker for you and the planet.
- Better for you - yep, they're better for your health! Two of the healthiest compounds in coffee, cafestol and kahweol are fat soluble. So, they're transported in the oils that are released as coffee brews. Paper filters are so dense they remove 98% of those oils taking with them the wonderful cafestol and kahweol. Whereas steel filters are the perfect size to let them all through.
1-3 Cup capacity.
Shipping & Returns
🚀 Same day dispatch if ordered before 1pm weekdays.
- Sent 1st Class Royal Mail.
- Over £40 is free shipping.
- Free delivery on subscriptions.
- Non-subscriptions cost £1.88 for 1 bag of coffee or £3.48 for merch or more coffee.
Subscriptions are only available in the UK. We do however ship one-time orders internationally - up to 6 bags of coffee per order.
International shipping costs vary depending on country and weight. Calculated during checkout. Orders can be sent tracked (which is protected by us) or untracked (which are non-refundable).
Our coffee is sent in compostable, plastic-free packaging!
Fancy some window shopping?
Check out our bestselling coffee kit below, all carefully vetted by Team Exhale