How coffee can benefit brain health
Coffee's broad-ranging beneficial effects on your brain have been researched for decades.
Exhale coffee is crafted for high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory polyphenols which most studies cite as causing these benefits.
Read our article or click these images for more.
Long Term Benefits
Short Term Benefits
What makes Exhale unique?
Our uncompromising focus on sourcing, roasting and lab testing our coffee for health, taste and sustainability.
For your health
Most coffees are over roasted or badly handled losing up to 90% of their healthiest compounds and potentially introducing some nasty ones.
Our unique process locks in more of coffee's natural goodness and keeps out the bad.
- 9x independently lab tested
- 1 cup = 12 punnets of blueberries in antioxidants!
- Optimiesd for anti-inflammatory polyphenols
- Expert team including Dr Rupy
- Mycotoxin & pesticide free
- 2 cups = 20% of your RDA of vitamin B3
- Mountain Water Processed Decaf
For sensational taste
Your first cup of coffee of the day is without doubt one of life's greatest pleasures!
Which is why we had to find a coffee that tasted so good we could drink it everyday for the rest of our lives!
- Speciality Grade
- Scored 85/100 on the SCA scale
- Roasted fresh weekly
- Small batch roasted in Brixton
- Colombian 100% Arabica
- Single Origin for traceability
- Weekly cupping to QC
For the planet's health
At Exhale, we believe that a healthy you can't exist without a healthy planet.
Since day one, our impact on the planet has been equally prioritised at every stage of our process and throughout our entire supply chain.
- B Corp certified
- Plastic free, compostable packaging
- Packaged in renewable, plant-based materials
- Minimal packaging used - double sized bags
- Fair Trade Certified
- 1% for the Planet members
- Support coral reef restoration via Counting Coral
Based on our review of all available science.
For optimal health drink daily:
- 2 cups of Exhale caffeinated coffee before lunch.
- 1 cup of Exhale decaf in the afternoon.
This is to maximise the consumption of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds, while minimising the impact on your sleep.
Those avoiding caffeine can swap caffeinated coffees for Exhale decaf or try mixing the two for a half-caf with half the caffeine.Get Started