Digital Marketing Manager
We’re on the hunt for a digital marketing whiz. You will be a force of nature, full of energy, with the tenacity, drive and confidence to make sht happen. A expert in consumer psychology to act as puppet master to make all digital marketing channels fire on all cylinders, united as one. You will have a challenger mentality both for the brand and personally. Not afraid to pick up the phone and crack the whip, with anyone, about anything. You will bring experience of what good looks like and be driven to make exceptional happen.
We’re a small, seriously ambitious start-up so you’ll need to be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into anything. We’re looking for a highly organised, project manager able to work collaboratively with agencies, freelancers and other team mates as well as independently. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a senior role, empowered to enact real change and help grow the business into your dream brand…
We’re a challenger brand creating a new category in coffee of healthy coffee. We’re shooting for the stars with ambitions of becoming a cross between Red Bull and Patagonia, for the healthy generation. At heart we’re a feel good, lifestyle brand created to inspire the world to live an active, outdoors and healthy lifestyle… and we happen to have found the perfect way to fuel it. We want to do all of this in the most uncompromisingly sustainable way possible.
There’s so much that happens in this business that goes untold so we’re looking for an imaginative, creative storyteller to bring the brand and product to life across all organic and paid digital channels.
The role will encompass all digital media including:
- Digital Content including website / blogs
- Organic Social Media management (primarily Instagram)
- Email newsletter
- Paid Social Media
- Affiliate and referral/rewards program
- And more
General tasks and responsibilities:
- The role will communicate and promote the full breadth of exhale’s activities with a focus on developing an innovative digital strategy, covering marketing, website, digital and social media channels.
- Lead on developing engaging, creative and innovative content for social media posts, blogs, email newsletters and elsewhere which bring our brand purpose to life. Both creating content as well as coordinating experts, ambassadors and designers to create content; content plans and posting of content etc etc. – our content king!
- Daily social media management and weekly email newsletter management.
- Manage the website on a day-to-day basis; e.g. adding new products, blogs and general updates. As well as SEO for all content.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with agencies and freelancers including for Google PPC/Adwords and Paid Social.
- Monitor and report on the performance of digital marketing activities and optimise for further growth.
- To ensure the style, tone, visual appearance and quality of all communications reflect and promote the exhale brand and vision.
- Sales driven, working with the rest of the team to look for opportunities to increase sales.
- Oversee production of marketing and communications collateral, and other branded materials, including writing copy and commissioning photo and video shoots.
- Work closely with the team to plan and develop fun ways to partner and collab with like-minded brands; design and launch our ambassador program; influencer outreach; community management ensuring it all compliments our overall digital marketing strategy.
- However, we’re not looking for someone who will look to the business owner for what to do but for someone who can come in and say ‘this is what needs to happen, let’s go’!
- Understanding of consumer psychology as applied to marketing activities and writing sales and marketing copy.
- Exceptional copywriter and storyteller – witty and on point, culturally aware.
- Able to manage (PM!) content coming in from a variety of sources - experts, influencers, ambassadors etc. and know how to get the best value from it, on which channels.
- Experience running email marketing campaigns using Klaviyo or similar.
- Proficient use of Shopify for website updates and posting articles is an advantage.
- Proven ability to manage social media platforms and run campaigns, with the ability to drive engagement and increase followers in a tangible way.
- Creativity using software like Canva and Adobe or other photo and video editing software.
- Practical knowledge of SEO management, web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adwords.
- Ideally experience of managing PPC campaigns and Paid Social either hands-on or through an agency.
- Ability to implement A/B testing and other tactical ways of optimisation of customer experience funnels and landing pages.
- Happy to manage junior staff members.
- Experience in building and nurturing online communities and ambassador programs an advantage
- A creative thinker who is always ahead of the trends and excited to push the brand forward.
- Able to turn up at any events we’re promo’ing at or sponsoring and turn it into fun content.
- At least 3 years working in Digital Marketing roles involving content, social and email marketing.
- Ideally experience in an outdoors, active, healthy and/or sustainability focused brand.
- Ideally for a fast growing, consumer, eCommerce, challenger brand!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or similar.
The role is:
- Permanent - Full-Time - 5 days (Monday - Friday) – accepting that due to the nature of the role, some tasks may extend to outside of usual working hours.
- Ability to work 2-3 days per week in a co-working space with the team in London; the rest from home.
- Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per year depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus a heap of other benefits.
- Part of a fun, lighthearted team. Be prepared to laugh all day, mostly at us. Feels a bit like a family…
How to apply:
We’d love to hear from you, so please apply with your CV and a video cover “letter” (doesn’t have to be snazzy, but pls record in IG Stories as up to 4x15s clips downloaded and emailed over - giving a quick overview of your background and why you think you would fit this role).
Email address for applications: email@example.com