Bundle up an AeroPress with 2 bags of our healthy, clean, organic coffee and save 12%!
(note, discounts are not visible in the cart, but are applied at checkout)
About the AeroPress
The AeroPress is a revolutionary new way to make perfect coffee every time. It's so simple to use that once you own an AeroPress you won’t want to go back. This virtually indestructible little brewer is a favourite for us for its portability. It’s small, and perfect for at home or to take with you camping or to chuck in a backpack.
***Option to bundle with a steel filter which are heathier and better for the planet!***
The AeroPress uses gentle air pressure which creates a smooth rich flavour with lower acidity and without bitterness. Swapping for a steel filter produces a brighter, sweeter, more full bodied cup of coffee.
We love a steel filter because it's:
- Better for the environment - steel filters are reusable so no more wasting paper filters.
- Bleach-free - paper filters are usually bleached which is a shocker for you and the planet.
- Better for you - yep, they're better for your health! Two of the healthiest compounds in coffee, cafestol and kahweol are fat soluble. So, they're transported in the oils that are released as coffee brews. Paper filters are so dense they remove 98% of those oils taking with them the wonderful cafestol and kahweol. Whereas steel filters are the perfect size to let them all through.
1-2 Cup capacity.
- Takes just one minute to make smooth perfect coffee every time.
- Lightweight and portable making it perfect for camping and holidays.
- Actual press time is just 20 seconds.
- Simple and quick to clean; there’s no washing-up of fiddly parts.
- Comes complete with 350 filters (standard), scoop, funnel and stirrer.
- Everything you need to make professional coffee at home.
Subscription = Free delivery. No minimum period.
One click cancellation.
One bag = Around 14 cups. So 1 bag a week gives you 2 cups a day.
❤️ The first coffee In the UK to be sourced and roasted to support your health and performance.
❤️ 1 Cup = 12 punnets of blueberries or 55 oranges in antioxidants!
❤️ Dr Rupy, NHS medical doctor, oversees our process involving 9 independent lab tests.
❤️ We don't add anything to our coffee, our unique process locks in more of coffee's naturally healthy plant compounds and keeps out the bad.
❤️ Mycotoxin and pesticide free; Soil Association organic coffee.
Need a little help?
How to choose your coffee
Choose Dark(ish) roast if you prefer a stronger, more traditional coffee flavour. Or if you drink it with milk or in espresso. Choose the House Roast if you like a lighter, fruitier brew. Choose our Decaf if you are avoiding caffeine, or you want the extra health benefits of adding a cup of decaf before bed in your life!
Our top tips
For maximum health benefits drink 2x cups of caffeinated coffee before 1pm (or decaf if you can't tolerate caffeine). Then add in a 3rd cup of decaf before bed.
The research shows that's the ideal quantity and a decaf before bed may also help you gain additional benefits from your overnight fast.
👉 Plastic Free & Compostable Packaging 👉 Same Day Shipping On Weekdays 👉 Free shipping over £40 (UK Only)