Growth Marketing Manager
Salary: £35k to £50k depending on experience.
Permanent, Full Time.
Location: Minimum 2 days per week in our private office in Yonder, Blackhorse Road, London. The rest remote.
We’re on the hunt for a data-driven marketing pro to define our digital acquisition and retention strategies, taking ownership of key channels and obsessing over website conversion rates and digital experience. You have a huge opportunity to make a real impact at exhale, identifying and focusing on what you believe will deliver the most growth. Importantly, all of this amazing work should be based on customer insight; understanding the problem we solve and who we solve it for.
You will be reporting into our Co-Founder and CEO, Alex Higham. Working alongside a newly hired Brand Marketing Manager.
We’re a small, seriously ambitious start-up so you’ll need to be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into anything. You will be a force of nature, full of energy, with the tenacity, drive and confidence to make sht happen. Able to work collaboratively with agencies, freelancers and other team mates as well as independently. You will bring vast experience of what good looks like and be prepared to do whatever it takes to make exceptional happen. Helping shape exhale into the brand of your dreams.
We’re a challenger brand creating a new category in coffee of healthy coffee. We’re shooting for the stars with ambitions of becoming a cross between Red Bull and Patagonia, for the healthy generation. At heart we’re a feel good, lifestyle brand created to inspire the world to live an active, outdoors and healthy lifestyle… and we happen to have found the perfect way to fuel it. We want to do all of this in the most uncompromisingly sustainable way possible.
You will apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with us, identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement.
- Lead the marketing strategy, looking at every channel, every source, and every step of the buyer journey or user acquisition funnel and look for areas to grow.
- All stages of the user experience: customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, and up-sell.
- Own all metrics along the user journey, identifying new levers to help move key metrics.
- Use data insights to refine our marketing messaging (creative and copy) across the funnel, coming up with ideas to drive conversion across each step of our customer journey.
- Make sure everything important is being tracked and there is an entire data infrastructure in place to analyse any segment and sub-segment of users and their actions.
- Build insightful dashboards so we can quickly see KPIs and important user data in one place.
- Drive multiple projects from strategy to execution in a fast-paced environment in an organized way.
- Key areas of involvement include but not limited to: Website, email, paid social media, PPC, SEO, CRO, content, affiliate and referral/rewards programmes.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 3-5 years expertise across a large variety of digital marketing channels.
- We don’t expect you to be an expert in all channels, but you do need to be an expert in pushing the experts to crush it in all channels!
- A background in a D2C, ecommerce business. A subscription business is a big advantage.
- Ability to think strategically and build out a vision/strategy/execution plan.
- Commercially driven, highly analytical and entrepreneurial mentality.
- An understanding of how to grow quality traffic through a mix of organic and paid advertising strategies and tactics, leveraging disciplines like social media, content marketing & lead generation, SEO, PPC, email marketing etc.
- A creative problem solver with a track record of driving continuous improvement.
- Proactive – an absolute must! Able to get things done fast. Willing to dig-in, research and find a way around any challenge autonomously when needed.
- Experience of managing Paid Social and PPC campaigns either hands-on or through an agency.
- If you’re passionate about being active and love the outdoors, you will fit in at exhale.
We’re based in Yonder, a fun, community focused climbing/yoga/gym centre with loads of events, socials, creativity and lovely people.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Unlimited, full climbing membership
- 2x yoga classes per week (from choice of over 20 weekly classes)
- Use of onsite free-weights/resistance/gymnastics gym.
- 2x free guest passes for friends per month to the climbing centre
- Running club
- 2x monthly socials
- Use of wood workshop
- Your carbon footprint offset
- Free coffee!